So we’re going on vacation next week. Above is a map of our cruise – the Princess British Isles Cruise. Here’s what we’ll be doing:
- 1 Week in London: Sherlock Holmes Museum, Thames Duck Tour, Hop-on/Hop-off Bus Tour, Berkhemsted, Harry Potter Tour, Museum of Transportation, Tower of London tour, and Jack the Ripper walking tour.
- Guernsey / St. Peter’s Port: Walking tour of Castle Coronet
- Cobh / Cork: The Monks, Vikings, and Normans Tour (606 – 1690).
- Dublin: 1916 Rising Tour
- Liverpool: Steam Train / Chirk Castle Tour
- Belfast: Hop-on, Hop-off Bus Tour
- Greenock / Glasgow: Private tour of Clan Maxwell’s Caerlaverock Castle (my grandmother was a Clan Maxwell)
- Day at Sea
- Invergordon: Loch Ness and Castle Urquhart
- South Queensfferry / Edinburgh: Hop-on, Hop-off Bus Tour
- At Sea
- Le Havre / Paris: Louvre tour, lunch at Eiffel Tower, Paris city tour
- Southampton / Travel Home
We have a full itinerary! I’ll post updates as I have time and internet access.